Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chef Goes Writing

Despite my busy-ness at the kitchen and my family life, I realize I also need a place to write my thoughts into.
With the help of my dear wife who also have passion for writing I created this blog, with the hope that writing will be one of my routine so I will be able to tell you stories about my days at the kitchen.

I am planning not only to write about how I create a menu, a recipe, but here also I am going to tell you the story behind it, the obstacles doing it and of course the result of them all.

The blog might be full only with my complains, my anger, my disappointments, but I might also put my happiness, my satisfaction and my fulfilling days.You just need to come by time to time and see what kind of surprises that a chef can make.

Any ideas or thought, I will be glad if you can share with me here and lets discuss it together. For those who just found how exciting culinary is please drop me an email and I will gladly share my experience with you. And with all my respect to all senior chefs who are kind enough to teach me new things, I would highly appreciate, I am open to all suggestion, and I am looking forward to sharing our passion for cooking.

Our journey, begins...


Salute,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment